What Information we collect
We gather only the information that is essential to providing good service to our customers and web site visitors and partners.
We do not sell, lease or share confidential information to third parties except for those third parties who are directly related to the delivery of our products and services.
You may be asked to provide personal information such as your first and last name, company name, email address, phone number, fax number and address. You may also be asked to establish a login name and password in order to access certain areas of this Web Site. Radmeister's web servers automatically collect Web Site usage information from you when you visit this Web Site.
What we do with collected information
We may combine the personally identifiable information you provide to Radmeister with other information about you that is available to us, including information from other sources.
The ways that Radmeister may use your information include:
- to respond to your specific inquiries;
- to troubleshoot any issues with respect to your use of this Web Site;
- to provide you with information on Radmeister products and services, either on a personalized or aggregate basis;
- to give Web Site owners and editors anonymous, aggregate information that is useful for developing new features and products for our visitors and to improve the content and navigation on this Web Site;
- our sales and support representatives may using personal information to better assist you with using our web site and help you find the best product for you.
- to send you our newsletter about company news, product promotions and discounts. If you would like to stop receiving the newsletters you may unsubscribe by removing your account.
- to resolve disputes, prevent and detect fraud, and otherwise to help RadMeister to avoid legal liability;
Our security measures
Radmeister makes reasonable efforts to use industry-standard security technologies to secure your information. Servers where personal information is stored are password and firewall-protected, and access is limited to those employees and independent contractors with a need to know and only for the purposes identified above. All financial information is transmitted and stored in encrypted form. We maintain safeguards to protect the security, integrity, and privacy of these servers and of your Personal Information.
You are responsible for keeping your login name and password confidential and are responsible for all actions taken with your login name and password, including fees. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
Your right to choose
We communicate with you to provide information, products and services that you have requested. It is your choice to send us these requests. You have the option to reject this Web Site’s cookies and still use this Web Site. However, your access to this Web Site will be limited. You may always opt out of receiving marketing emails by following the instructions on the marketing email.